Home ProductsCustom Fridge Magnets

Promotional Custom Fridge Magnets Paper Souvenir For Commercial Advertising

Promotional Custom Fridge Magnets Paper Souvenir For Commercial Advertising

Promotional Custom Fridge Magnets Paper Souvenir For Commercial Advertising

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Shanghai-China
Brand Name: Sandi
Certification: SGS
Model Number: MZY0239

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 500 pieces
Price: USD 0.15 - 0.65 per piece
Packaging Details: 200pcs/carton,32cm*28cm*36cm,15kg/16kg, fridge magnet
Delivery Time: 15-25 work days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal, L/C, D/A, D/P
Supply Ability: 100,000pieces per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Item Name: Fridge Magnet Sticker Size And Shape: Customized
Material: Paper Eco-friendly: Yes
Custom LOGO: Acceptable Feature: Fashion
High Light:

branded fridge magnets


bespoke fridge magnets

Promotional paper souvenir custom fridge magnets for advertising


Production information and business terms
NO. Item Content
1 Style Fridge magnet
2 Size and shape Customized size and shape
3 Material Surface material option: artpaper, PVC sheet + EVA foam, tin plate,resin,metal, etc.
Soft magnet thickness: 0.4 - 2mm for your choice
4 Packing 1pc/opp bag,Individual packing
5 Machine advanced equipment, hp indigo press ws4500, seven-color UV high speed printing machine, Heidelberg UV printer and full-automatic mould machine
6 MOQ 500 pcs
7 Delivery time According to the order quantity. Normally 15 days.
8 Certification available YES
9 SGS testing report YES
10 Payment method L/C,T/T, Western union, Moneygram, paypal


Sample Cost


1. Free for existing sample but not included in delivery charge. Normal sample time 1-3days.

2. Customized item is according to client design. Normal sample time: 5-10days.


Ordering process


Customer provide the design draft → Our company confirm the design → Customer pay for the sample cost → Pre-sample production → Customer approve the sample → Signing mass production contract → Customer pay the 30% deposit payment → Mass production → Mass production finished (Photograph showing, or sending mass production samples, or customer personal inspection) → Customer arrange the rest 70% payment → Goods delivery → After-sales service




Q1: How can I get the sample?
A: We would like be happy to provide you with free samples, but the quantity of free samples should be less than 2 and the freight should be paid by you. If you need the sample with your logo we will collect small fee, and the sample time is 5-7 days.

Q2: What are the payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T, Western union, MoneyGram and On-line Pay

Q3: What about the delivery time?
A: We will deliver the goods within 15 days for spare parts, other goods maybe take a little more times to test and prepare, we will deliver the goods within the deadline which both parties agree.

Q4: Do you provide OEM service?
A: Of course .We have a professional team which is having considerable experience in colour decoration cases and manufacturing. Please send us the high definition images, text, logo and how would you like to arrange them. We will try our best to put you r ideas into effect and sent you finished files for confirmation.

Q5: What kind of transportation methods you offer?
A: a.We always use express delivery like DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT and EMS, as we enjoy perfect discount in these companies. But if buyers provide us accounts of their own, transportation fee paid by such accounts are also welcome.
b.We also always transport by air and sea for the goods with large quantity, and we will gor really out of stock. Anyway we will contact the client to confirm well before shipping.

Q6: How to Contact us?
A: Send your inquiry Details in the Below for more details, "Email to this supplier" on the below Now.


Promotional Custom Fridge Magnets Paper Souvenir For Commercial Advertising

Contact Details
Shanghai Sandi Industrial Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Manager

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products